Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Phone Pictures

Here are a bunch of pictures we took with our phones.......pretty random assortment.  Sorry for the bad quality, I have a super cheap cell phone with a bad camera on it.

Here she is pouting at me while I am trying to work.  In my office I have her bed and a bunch of toys and bones....but still she gets upset that I can't just pet her all day.


Callie is trying to say Hi to Layla in the only way she knows how, but sniffing Layla's butt.  Poor Layla, she just wanted to look out the window. 

I had to take Callie when I went to go get an oil change because right after I had to pick up Andrew at work and go to Dewitt, so we had a good time walking around and looking at cars.   

How much room does a less than 40 pound dog take up on the couch?  The answer is....the entire couch. 


Sleeping on the way home after playing with Grandpa all weekend.


 This would be Callie's snuggle face.  It is kind of hard to resist.  You can't look at her when she gives you that face or you get sucked into the Callie vortex of cuteness.

On the way to the dog park 


 Andrew asked Callie if she wanted to go to Grandpa's house.  Callie ran over and started licking Andrew and wiggling.....good thing we were already in the car driving over there!


 At the dog park


 Callie has decided that she is too good to sit on the grass like a dog.....and her Dad was sitting in "her" chair....so she jumped right on up and sat down.

This was our failed attempt at a dog seatbelt to get Callie to sit in the back seat.  It didn't work, and she still sits in the front seat.  When Andrew and I are in the cars together one of us has to sit in the back seat.  Callie is very spoiled (in case you didn't already know).



No comments:

Post a Comment