Thursday, October 9, 2014

Moving Offices

Recently, we embarked on a plan to clean out our junk room.  After talking about it, we deiced that instead of having Andrew's computer in the living room, we would put it in one of the extra bedrooms.  Then, during that conversation, I decided I wanted the back room as my office....so we embarked on the weekending long project.

Callie as always was a big help.

Um, Callie, its not that big of a help if you sit on the couch we are trying to move....



Okay, what I meant was, get off the couch....not to lay down instead of sit....


After hours of trying to fit a couch down the narrow hallway and into the office.....we finally did it!!!




For my mother, here is my office before (well, after we did the junk room clean out....)


And my new office after!!  Woohoo, gotta love two windows!



After arranging my new office, Callie and I sat down and watched Andrew move his computer and run all his cables. 


No comments:

Post a Comment