Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Laundry - 6.8.14

Callie is not the best helper when it comes to laundry.  She loves to roll in the warm clothes, pick out socks to play grrrrr with or put every bone she can find into the laundry pile.  Just what I wanted....my clean clothes to smell like chewed dog bone, nice.  

Um....Callie, I am pretty sure the sock I am looking for is in your mouth.....




Ok, that is helpful Callie, you can play with Duck while I match the socks....just....can you move?  you are standing on my white pile....




Ok Cal, now you are just trying to make things hard, I can't get to any socks from here!



Yes Callie, you are adorable but I have chores to do....ok, just a few more pictures, if you insist



Callie "Um...Dad....what are you doing over by the dresser?  I thought this was Callie photo shoot time...."







Callie must be getting tired....she is in her spot at the end of the bed with her stuffed animal



Oh yep, Callie is done, bed time!  Not even a her love of posing for the camera can keep Callie from her beauty sleep










  

No comments:

Post a Comment